Reply To: That Elusive Number

Ian Mitchell

    Hi Russ,

    You can get a Production Record Trace Certificate from the Jaguar Heritage Trust (about AUD100.00 from memory). You can also get a rough idea at A previous owner may have logged your car in their database, or you could browse a VIN range to check details for cars either side of your VIN. Warning – the browse functionality can be inconsistent.

    Cheers, Ian.