Reply To: Cabriolet fuel tank plumbing

Richard Salt

    Thanks Bleasie.
    On the right hand side, on top of the petrol tank, is a steel pipe which leads to a little box device which then has a rubber pipe attached to it which leads somewhere inside the car. It is fitted with a round device in the line which I can’t get at.
    I suspect it is a vent.
    Anybody know what it is and where does it go?